Bad Girl

So Kensie is going through a stage where she confuses the role of parent and child. Like, she CLEARLY thinks that I am her child. Ma’am. 

Here is the conversation we just had: 

Me: “Kensie stop with that high pitched noise.” (There was an eye roll that was so major, it cannot be adequately described in the English language. 

Kensie: “But I playing!”

Me: “Then go into the library and you can play as loud as you want, but I don’t want to hear that noise anymore.” 

She gets off my bed, takes her Kindle and heads towards the library. Then she turns around, points her finger and says: “you a very bad girl because you keep not doing what I say!” 🥴🥴🥴

Welcome to Toddler Hell. Caffeine is our drug of choice and punishment for felonies include having to watch your kid reenact all the Disney songs she can think of (there are 2 songs that she knows by heart) on repeat. All day. The wage you pay for misdemeanors is having the person you gave birth to tell you that she is hungry. Every 15 minutes. Even after you have fed her a meal. 

I hate it here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story: Part II

That’s Mama Music