Summer Detox Introduction



A few months ago (I know, I know... a few months. Sincerely, I thought I would get to this sooner, but the way my crazy life is set up...) I ordered some products from the Grove Collaborative. I had the idea that I would try out more natural products in our home and I am even more excited to do so since we have a walker in the house now. She gets into everything, so if I can clean with a little less toxicity, I'm down for it. Also, the Grove Collaborative was having a deal at the time - four gifts with a purchase of $20 or more, with free shipping. One of the most important things you should know about me? I LOVE a good deal. So free gifts AND free shipping? I was all the way in for that. 

As you can see in the picture the items I ordered are: a multi surface cleaner (in two scents: Lemon Verbena and Peony), dish soap and hand soap in Peony, antibacterial toilet cleaner (scent: spearmint {I'm concerned}), antibacterial bathroom cleaner (also in spearmint), walnut and cellulose scrubber sponges, a glass spray bottle, facial tissues and Bon Ami powder cleanser. 

I received my box of goodies in enough time for SPRING cleaning. I didn't get around to using said products until the first day of SUMMER. LOL. How does he saying go? The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Well, my intention is to use these products for the next month, review their effectiveness and, if all goes well, place another order with the Grove Collaborative. I am curious to see how natural products stand up to the every day chemicals that I use around the house... this should be fun! 


Dear reader: what kind of cleaning products do you use at home? Any suggestions on additional natural products I should try this summer?  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story: Part II

Bad Girl

That’s Mama Music